General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Can you graduate while studying abroad?
  • Asked By: tkung (3290 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

Yes, but you must check with your school's policy about this. Most schools will allow you to do that as long as you officially filed an intent to graduate form.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.