General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you studied media arts in a two-year degree, can you transfer to a 4 year college as a journalism major?
  • Asked By: Len (3194 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

Regardless of what major you transfer to and from, and from one college to another, you will have to meet the necessary course requirements before you can transfer. So, if you are going from one major to another total unrelated major from what you are currently on, then it might be a little difficult.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.