General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Can a pell grant be transfered to another state, after school already started?
  • Asked By: Carson (3834 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

If the Pell Grant has already been awarded and money sent to your current school, then you probably need to talk to the school and see if you can have that money reallocated or transfer to the new school that you will be attending to. Pell Grant is a gov't fund that's awarded to you, so the money should stay with you.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.