General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you are an int'l student and got accepted to a US school that does not offer financial aid and you must get a loan, how to do that?
  • Asked By: Hilmer (3828 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

I don't know the entire details and process to it, but i believe you will need an American cosigner that is willing to cosign for you for the student loan.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.