General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • What major should i pick if i'm interested in child delinquency, particulary, juvenile?
  • Asked By: jenny (3819 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

You can always major in any social sciences major. Psychology will be a great choice.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.