Education >> Colleges

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • How do you go about requesting a fee waiver from a school?
  • Asked By: Scuplin (3794 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

Make an appointment and speak with your guidance counselor. They will be able to help you set that up.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.