General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you have a foreign accounting degree but want to work in US. Should I retake accounting courses here or go for an MBA?
  • Asked By: Renee (3549 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

If you are interested in taking the CPA exam, then you should find out the criteria and classes needed in order to take the exam. You probably need to take a few classes to help you review for the exam.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.