General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • What do you do if your college that your graduated from changes its name slightly? How to address that on your resume or application?
  • Asked By: Renee (3770 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

I would use the current name and add "()" and states "formely known as ....". That should be sufficient on your resume.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.