General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you are a foreign student, can you travel within the United States?
  • Asked By: Claire (3765 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

Yes. You can travel within the US if you have a student VISA to study in US.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.