General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you have a student loand thru Sallie Mae, can you ask for amount increased?
  • Asked By: Aidan (3769 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

If it is a federal stafford loan, which i think it is, then the answer is NO. You only get what your school requested as your loan amount, after subtracting any other aid that you have received.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.