General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • how do you get into a college program if you GPA is not as high as it should be?
  • Asked By: Len (3751 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

You can try retaking some classes that you did poorly in and your old grade should be replace by the new improved grade and be calculated into your GPA. But you do have to note that if you have a lot to make up on your GPA, that might be a little bit difficult.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.