General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Do you need a PhD in order to teach in an college or University?
  • Asked By: Maxcy (3742 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

you will need to have a PhD in the discipline or subject that you are teaching at an university. However, if you are teaching at a community college level, then you do not need to have a PhD.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.