General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Can you get benefit/aid if your parents have served in the army for 15 years?
  • Asked By: Cat (3745 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

The answer is "No". if you are actively enlisted, then you can get benefit for going to school.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.