General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you transfer from a 2-year community college to a 4-year college, do you get more financial aid?
  • Asked By: brad (3703 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

When you go to a more expensive college, FAFSA will adjust your financial aid amount accordingly. The key here is making sure you fill in all the forms and turn them in on time and let FAFSA do the rest.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.