General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Can i get a job teaching at a junior college with a master degree in accounting?
  • Asked By: Brandy (3458 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

For community college and junior college, the schools do not require their teaching staff to have PhD degree in the subjects that they are teaching. So go ahead and apply for the job.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.