General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Do people go to diffferent schools to get their graduate degree and undergrad degree?
  • Asked By: Renee (3667 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

Certainly. As far as I know, most people completed their undergraudate degrees from one university, and then completed their graduate degrees from other universities.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.