General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • What type of classes do you need to be a PT (physical therapy) for special needs children?
  • Asked By: jack (3281 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

There's not any specific classes for "PT for special needs children", but there are classes you may take as an elective that supplement your physical therapy degree so that you can take that direction in your career if that's the specialty you would like to go in.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.