General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • What is the Hazlewood Act and how do I apply for it?
  • Asked By: Barba (3475 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

The Hazlewood Act exempts qualified veterans and dependent children of certain disabled or deceased veterans from specific tuition and fee charges at public institutions of higher education in the state of Texas.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.