General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • How do you become certified to administer the GED Test in your state?
  • Asked By: Erin (3508 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

The GED program is controlled by the state's education entity/department. You will need to contact them to discuss what is required or qualification for being an official administrator for the exam.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.