General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Can you take 6 month of technical school and then try to transfer over to a 4-year college?
  • Asked By: Chris (3247 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

As long as your technical school has the correct accreditation, then you can transfer some of the credits over. It's up to the college that you are transferring to, not all credits can be transfered over and there used to be a cap of the number of credits you can transfer.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.