General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Where can one get radiology scholarships and grants?
  • Asked By: Jacky (3463 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

There are several out there. This is not the complete list.

1. Society for Vascular Ultrasoundâ's 2010 Anne Jones Scholarship
2. Society of Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) Scholarships
3. Sladek Critical Medical Career Scholarships
4. Trudy Dubinsky Memorial Scholarship
5. AIUM (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine) Scholarships

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.