General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • If you have taken some community college courses here in the US, can you take those credits to UK and finish out your undergraduate degree?
  • Asked By: Zarah Owens (3445 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

It depends on which UK schools you are applying to. It's just the same way when you take your community college credits to any US university, the admission office will evaulate the credits and see if they will accept the transfer or not.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.