General Questions >> General Question

Search Questions/Answers:

Sponsored Links

Closed Question

  • Is there an exchange program that send you to study in another country for only a portion of the year?
  • Asked By: Bailey (3429 days ago, 1 answers )

Answers ( 1 )

The majority of the programs are set up where the student will only be gone for a few months or a semester.

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.