Other Forums >> Jobs and Careers

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Thursday, Nov 19, 2009 8:08 AM

  • Topic :
  • Working Abroad after Graduation         

If you want to work abroad after you graduate, where can you start searching?
Christy H.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Sunday, Nov 29, 2009 6:35 PM

I would assume it will be a similar process as a foreign student in US trying to work in US after graduation. I think a working permit of some sort will have to be granted.
Alan GOR.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.