Other Forums >> Campus Life

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Dec 01, 2009 3:15 PM

  • Topic :
  • Can't understand Professor's Foreign Accent         

Can you complain to the Dean if you are in a class where the professor's foreign accent is so strong that you have a hard time understanding?
Bailey C.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Monday, Dec 07, 2009 9:24 AM

I'm not sure if you complain it will do anything at that point. Unless there are tons of people complained, then the Dean might do something, otherwise i suggest you should just withdraw and pick another professor.
Mitch KOS.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.