Academics >> Administrative

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Dec 22, 2009 9:53 PM

  • Topic :
  • How do you handle the I-9 Verification when your school hires someone who lives far away?         

The I-9 form has to be filled and verified before hiring someone in the US. How do you do the verification when your school needs to hire someone, for instance, an instructor who teaches an online course and lives far away from the campus?
(Post #1)
1 reply

Tuesday, Dec 22, 2009 10:05 PM

You may have another school HR or staffing company do the I-9 verification for you.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.