Other Forums >> Study Abroad

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Monday, Dec 28, 2009 9:27 AM

  • Topic :
  • Where do you get money to study abroad?         

1. Approach your school's financial aid office. There you can determine if you are eligible for one of federal loan programs: the student Stafford Loan

2. Discuss the situation with your personal bank about loans, etc.

3. Look at an employer-sponsored scholarship.

4. Examine what other scholarships are out there study abroad programs. There are plenty out there.

5. Don't rule out talking to family members. A little contribution from each person can add up to a nice sum of money.
Hinton B.
(Post #1)
3 replies

Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 11:37 AM

besides the Stafford Loan, does grant work for study abroad program we well?
Candace George
(Post #2)

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 8:23 AM

I have a friend who is currently studying in France right now. He got 'donations' from all of his relatives and it's enough for his first year of studying. So, don't be shy about asking your relatives for help.
jack HAR.
(Post #3)
1 reply

Monday, Mar 29, 2010 10:32 AM - A Reply to jack's post (Post #3)

If you know you are going to be doing studying abroad programs and need extra money to spend just in case. You should start finding a part time job and start saving that extra money.
Bailey COS.
(Post #4)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.