Other Forums >> Campus Life

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Monday, Dec 28, 2009 9:31 AM

  • Topic :
  • Can you ask for a regrade?         

Can you ask for a regrade if you got your scantron back and you basically got most of the questions correct, the ones you've missed are due to not completely filling in the circle on the scantron?
Christy H.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Wednesday, Dec 30, 2009 8:50 PM

Well, you can request regrade for essays etc, You can certainly ask for yoru TA or your professor to take a look at your scantron. They can regrade it or not since you have been warned that you must fill in the scantron's circle completely and be careful about erasing answers.
Melody DIC.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.