Other Forums >> Other Topics

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2010 9:52 AM

  • Topic :
  • can you retake and erase the "W" ?         

If you withdraw a class in a previous semester and you retake it the following semester, can you replace that grade and erase the "w"?
Christy H.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010 11:52 AM

No, the "W" will stay on your transcript forever. You can retake the class and get a grade to get counted as part of your cumulative GPA, but that grade will not replace the withdrawal.
Anna CEC.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.