Colleges and Grad Schools >> Scholarships and Personal Finance

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:23 PM

  • Topic :
  • Financial Aid for Grad School         

If i'm interested in pursuing a graduate degree. Is there any such thing as receiving financial aid for graduate school?
Lillie S.
(Post #1)
3 replies

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:28 PM

Yes. It's possible to obtain financial aid for graduate studies. Also, if you are employed full time and your employer offer tuition reimbursement, then you should definitely take advantage of that.
Ronny FLI.
(Post #2)
1 reply

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:34 PM - A Reply to Ronny's post (Post #2)

The company reimbursement idea is great, but most company will only pay for classes that are related to your field or work related classes. So for example, if you work in a bank and wanted to take classes in philosophy, the company may not pay for it.
Cat BEC.
(Post #3)

Thursday, Sep 10, 2009 9:58 PM

yes, they call them fellowships. you can also get grants from the fed govt depending if it's a discipline that is in demand, like education. you can also contact the college and see if they will pay you as a teaching asst or reaserach, stipends may also be available.
O Torres
(Post #4)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.