Colleges and Grad Schools >> Scholarships and Personal Finance

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:18 AM

  • Topic :
  • In State Tuition         

How long does a person have to live in a state in order to be considered as state resident and be eligible for in state tuition.
Gigi D.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Thursday, Jun 04, 2009 12:35 PM

You will have to live in the state of your desired school for 12 months, claim your residency, then be eligible for in state tuition.
Anna CEC.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.