Academics >> Other Topics in Academia

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:12 PM

  • Topic :
  • Criteria for being a teacher         

Whether if you want to be a special ed teacher, K12 teacher, middle school or high school. All teachers will need to obtain his/her teaching license and related degrees. Some private schools may have a looser critera, they might only require an associate degree and a license, but a college professor will mostly need a PhD in their specialty.
brad S.
(Post #1)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.