Colleges and Grad Schools >> College Search and Admissions

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Friday, Jun 12, 2009 3:40 PM

  • Topic :
  • not accepted for fall, but accepted for spring         

What can you do during this time, an entire semester before you can actually enroll for classes? get a job, take classes from community college??
Maxcy J.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Monday, Jun 22, 2009 1:30 PM

If you havne't miss the deadline to enroll in a community college, go ahead and take some classes with community college, then you can transfer these credits toward your 4-year degree.
Chris BAL.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.