Other Forums >> Campus Life

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 11:25 AM

  • Topic :
  • retaking a class         

If you take biology class and made a low C on the overall grade and wanted to retake the course in a community college, will that grade transfer over to replace the low C that you got in college?
Jacky S.
(Post #1)
3 replies

Monday, Jul 06, 2009 2:27 PM

I think it should, if not, at least it will take the average of your cumulative GPA. That should help out the overall GPA.
Anna CEC.
(Post #2)

Monday, Sep 14, 2009 10:29 AM

If it's possible, you should retake the class because if you are interested in med shcool or going toward that direction, that "C" will not look impressive to admission office at the med school.
Candace George
(Post #3)

Friday, Oct 09, 2009 7:51 AM

I would retake it and make sure you get a B+ in the class. Granted it's the second time around and you should improve on your grade.
Hinton BRE.
(Post #4)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.