Colleges and Grad Schools >> College Search and Admissions

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009 11:29 AM

  • Topic :
  • Astro Physics Schools in Eur         

Where can I study MS in Astrophysics in Europe?
pete H.
(Post #1)
1 reply

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009 12:01 PM

there are plenty in United Kingdom. Check out these 3 schools.
University of Edinburgh
University of Manchester
University of Exeter
jenny JOP.
(Post #2)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.