Other Forums >> Campus Life

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009 12:24 PM

  • Topic :
  • Credit Hrs Trf to Uni         

What classes would you take if you are allowed to transfer 24 credit hours over to Uni from community college?
jenny J.
(Post #1)
2 replies

Wednesday, Oct 14, 2009 1:10 PM

I would take those history, governments, english lit, art classes. That's assuming you are not majoring in any of the above and just needed these classes out of the way for credits.
Len WIS.
(Post #2)

Thursday, Oct 15, 2009 1:15 PM

This is another way to shorten your 4 year degree by taking these credits outside our university. You may take these during summer or winter break and shorten from a 4 year to possibly 3 year.
Bailey COS.
(Post #3)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.