Other Forums >> Campus Life

Create New Topic

Search :

Sponsored Links

Thursday, Oct 22, 2009 11:35 AM

  • Topic :
  • Super Loud Roommate         

who do you make complaint to if you have an extremely loud roommate sharing a dorm with you?
Chris B.
(Post #1)
2 replies

Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009 10:47 AM

You should definitely voice your concern with your RA and if that needs to be escalated, your RA should know the appropriate channel to let you voice your concern.
jack PAU.
(Post #2)
1 reply

Wednesday, Feb 17, 2010 8:15 AM - A Reply to jack's post (Post #2)

Place a complaint and request to move to another room if possible.
brad SMI.
(Post #3)

© 2009-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.