The University of Cambridge (often called Cambridge University), located in Cambridge, England, is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world. Academically, Cambridge is consistently ranked in the world's top 5 universities.
The University of Cambridge currently has 31 colleges, of which three admit only women (Murray Edwards, Newnham and Lucy Cavendish). In addition, the University is made up of over 150 Departments, Faculties, Schools, Syndicates and other institutions.
Cambridge Admissions Office
Admission information :
Tuition and Fees :
Financial Aid Information:
Cambridge has one of the most extensive bursary schemes in the UK. Therefore, don't let the costs put you off from applying and missing out on some great opportunities!
- Government student loan for living costs (for UK students only)
- Government maintenance grants (for UK students only)
- Cambridge Bursary Scheme (for UK students only)
- College awards
- Access to Learning Fund
- Sports grants and bursaries
- Music awards
- Support for students with a disability
- Support for students with dependent children