The University of Guelph is ranked as one of Canada's top comprehensive universities because of our commitment to student learning and innovative research.
We are dedicated to cultivating the essentials for our quality of life - water, food, environment, health, community, commerce, culture and learning.
The University community also shares a profound sense of social responsibility, an obligation to address global issues and a concern for international development.
Tuition and Fees :
Canadian Students/Permanent Residents
Full-Time Tuition: $ 2,387
Textbooks: $ 500
Residence (double) or off-campus accommodation: $ 2,316
Full Meal Plan: $ 1,938
Lifestyle and Personal costs: $ 1,000
Total Per Semester: $8,660
International Students (Full-Time per semester):
For most regular programs: $ 7,748.00
Bachelor of Computing programs or majors: $ 8,312.00
Bachelor of Commerce: $ 8,590.00
Bachelor of Engineering: $ 10,254.00
Bachelor or Landscape Architecture: $ 10,715.00
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: $ 8,312.00
Financial Aid Information:
- Semesterly payments : pay your fees by semester, not in one large lump-sum in September
- Over $12 million in merit- and needs-based awards.
- Work Study part-time, on-campus jobs for 400-500 students with financial needs
- Part time Jobs : over 3,500 students are employed on campus in part time jobs - from serving lattes to lifeguarding, you can make a few extra bucks!
- In-Course Bursaries : For students who have unexpected financial shortfalls, an in-course bursary can help
- Government Loans : Our Student Financial Services office administers the OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) for our students (available for students who are permanent residents only).
- Co-operative Education : facilitates student learning and career development while earning a wage.