Submit a Story / News

Sponsored Links

Higher Ed News

College loans come in a variety of packages

Source: Posted By: Jon P...4589 days ago

Here's a rundown of the most common types:

STAFFORD: This is the primary federal loan for students...

SUBSIDIZED VS. UNSUBSIDIZED: Students who demonstrate financial need can get subsidized Stafford loans.

PERKINS: This is a federal loan available to undergraduate and graduate students with exceptional financial need.

PLUS: Parents can take out federal loans to supplement children's aid packages.

PRIVATE: Loans from banks, credit unions and other private lenders...

Read full story >>

  • (0 vote)   

View Comments  

No Comment available.  Write the first comment

© 2009-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.