Submit a Story / News

Sponsored Links

Higher Ed News

Bill Would Help Workers Get Higher Education

Source: Posted By: Len W...4108 days ago

If you earn minimum wage, you could get some help paying for a higher education.

The state house has approved a bill that would give scholarships to people who have worked a minimum wage job for at least 18 months.

That scholarship could be for as much as $11,000. The bill now goes to the senate.

Read full story >>

  • (0 vote)   

View Comments  

No Comment available.  Write the first comment

© 2009-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.