Submit a Story / News


Sponsored Links

Campus News

Utah couple sues university in son's alcohol death

Source: Yahoo News Posted By: Gigi D...3352 days ago

The parents of a Utah State University freshman who died from alcohol poisoning at a fraternity activity have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the school.

Attorneys for George and Jane Starks say in the lawsuit filed Tuesday that the university's "benign neglect" contributed to the Nov. 21 death of Michael Starks.

Read full story >>

  • (0 vote)   








View Comments  



No Comment available.  Write the first comment






© 2009-2018 HigherEdSpace.com, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.