Submit a Story / News


Sponsored Links

Higher Ed News

For Certain Types of Students, the Finish Line Keeps Receding

Source: chronicle.com Posted By: Scuplin K...3323 days ago

Ten years ago this month, after the summer of American Pie and The Blair Witch Project, roughly 94,000 students arrived as first-time freshmen at 21 American flagship public universities. Four years later, 49 percent of those students had graduated from the institution where they began. Two years after that, an additional 28 percent had done so, for a total six-year graduation rate of 77 percent.

Read full story >>

  • (0 vote)   








View Comments  



No Comment available.  Write the first comment






© 2009-2018 HigherEdSpace.com, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.