Resource Categories

Sponsored Links

Campus Resource : Apartments and Housing >> Campus Housing

  • DePauw University Housing and Residential Life
  • Our Services

    Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm

    Keys Our office issues and tracks the keys to all rooms, apartments, and houses. Lost or stolen keys should be reported to the Residence Life and Housing Office or Public Safety immediately. A lock change will be preformed and new keys issued. The resident who lost the key will be charged for the lock change.

    Lock Outs During office hours, residents who lock themselves out of their rooms should go to the Residence Life and Housing office to borrow a temporary key. A temporary key may be used for no more than a 24-hour period. After 24 hours, a lock change will automatically take place at the resident’s expense. Lock changes cost $50. After the Residence Life and Housing office closes, residents who are locked out of their room should contact Public Safety at x4261 to contact the RA on duty. Residents will be charged $5 each time (after the first) an RA or other staff member has to let them into their rooms.

    Storage Limited on-campus storage is available for current students while they are away from campus (study abroad, internships, summer). For more information about our on campus storage option, please click here. You can fill out an application for storage here and complete a storage inventory here.

    Micro-Fridges Micro-fridges are available for student rental during the year. Micro-fridge is a combination refrigerator, freezer, and microwave. The powerful 600 watt microwave has both de-frost and cook settings. A zero degree freezer can make ice cubes and will keep ice cream frozen. The refrigerator is a roomy 2.1 cubic feet, and is controlled by an adjustable thermostat. Entire unit operates on a single plug. Overall dimensions and measurements: 18 5/8 x 19 ½ x 43 ½. Yearly rental is $165.00. Semester rental is $95.00. You can download a contract for micro-fridges here.

    Loft Kits & Ladders In most of our buildings, yes, you can loft without any additional equipment. The beds in College Street and the Lucy and Mason require a loft kit. Requests for loft kits must be received in our office by August 1, 2007. Requests after that time cannot be guaranteed for your arrival. Download the request form here. Ladders are also available for bunked or lofted beds by request. You can make that request here.

    Phone and Cable Service cable is provided free of charge. Phone service is provided for a fee of $100 per room for the year. Students may opt in to phone service (campus and local, long distance with calling card) by going to e-services. Phone jacks will be ivory or gray in color and TV jacks will be a round, silver-threaded barrel. Problems with phone or cable should be reported through TMA on E-services.

    Vacuums RSA is responsible for the distribution and maintenance of vacuums in residence halls.

    Floral Deliveries Our office is the central location for floral deliveries to residents in all university owned housing. Deliveries should still be addressed to the student and their current living unit.

  • More information can be found at:
    See more info >>
  • (0 votes)   Rate it    Report it   

Reviews (0)

Reviews Not Available

© 2009-2020, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.