Sponsored Links

Campus Resource : University Services >> Other

  • Excelsior College International Student Services
  • Services for International Students
    Excelsior College is an excellent choice for non-U.S. students who wish to earn accredited American college degrees without leaving their home countries. Presently, over 500 students outside the United States are pursuing Excelsior College degrees, including foreign students in their home countries as well as Americans living abroad.
    Evaluation of International Transcripts
    Academic work completed at institutions outside the United States must be degree-level study undertaken at a university that has been officially recognized as degree- or diploma-granting by the regulating agency for higher education in your home country. Your international transcript must be evaluated by an evaluation agency, approved by Excelsior College, that specializes in the evaluation of such transcripts. For your convenience, here is a list (in PDF format) of acceptable institutions outside the United States that have already been evaluated and do not have to be reviewed again.
    What to Do Before Enrolling
    Prior to enrolling, you should contact us for the name and address of the evaluation agency to be used and for information about its current services and fees. The designated evaluation agency will make recommendations to Excelsior College about the amount of credit to be awarded and about U.S. equivalents. If you have coursework credit from outside the United States, please call 518-464-8500 (press 1-4-1 at the automated greeting). We will provide you all the information you will need to work with the evaluation agency.
  • More information can be found at:
    See more info >>
  • (0 votes)   Rate it    Report it   

Reviews (0)

Reviews Not Available

© 2009-2020 HigherEdSpace.com, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.