Sponsored Links

Campus Resource : University Services >> Other

  • Flagler College Health Services
  • Health Insurance

    Students can opt to purchase the accident and injury insurance plan available through the College when paying the fall semester statement.


    More information is available in the Costs section under Tuition & Fees.



    Students are required to have certain immunizations (see the Student Handbook and College Catalog for specifics) in order to attend Flagler College.


    Effective January 2003, residential students need to either be immunized for Meningitis or sign a waiver acknowledging the risk but refusing the immunization. More information about Meningitis can be found online at this Web site:



    A downloadable PDF file about meningitis and hepatitis B is here: PDF File



    You can download/print the health forms through the following link:  HEALTH FORMS


    Adobe Acrobat is required to view/print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on you system you can download it for free at the following website:  Adobe Acrobat Reader

  • More information can be found at:
    See more info >>
  • (0 votes)   Rate it    Report it   

Reviews (0)

Reviews Not Available

© 2009-2020 HigherEdSpace.com, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.