Sponsored Links

Report Abuse:

  • Question:
  • If you have taken some community college courses here in the US, can you take those credits to UK and finish out your undergraduate degree?
  • Answer:
  • It depends on which UK schools you are applying to. It's just the same way when you take your commun....
  • Answered By:
  • Aidan Pitt
  • Answered On:
  • 22-Sep-2010

Thank you for taking the time to help us by reporting the abuse issue.All reports are strictly confidential.HigherEdSpace.com will review this report and take action as necessary to ensure the quality of the service.

  • Please enter / verify the following additional information:
  • *Your Name:
  • * Your Email:
  •   Your Message:

  • (Limited to 500 characters)
  • * Report as:
  • * Verification Code:
  • Dynamically generated image

    [ Change Code ]

© 2009-2017 HigherEdSpace.com, All Rights Reserved.
Higher Ed Space ® is a registered trademark of AmeriCareers LLC.